Entradas populares

domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

This is real, this is me

Dear readers: 


My name is Mª José, but you can call me Mayi. I´m nineteen years old and i live here, in Murcia, in a flat with more friends. I,m studiying English in this university. I decided study English when i finished my PAU exam, although my best note in PAU was in History and Latín. In my hobbies i stand out my favourite, ride a horse. I started to ride a horse five years ago but i had to pull out when i started in the high school. Was hard to me, but i will take up again.
More of my hobbies are read and writing. When i was a little girl, i started writing a little stories, two years ago i participated in a writing competition with a fabulous story. My atory call The Spink Sisters. Is abaut one girl who discover a mistery in this village. Also i write poesy abaut all i think, love, friends and feelings. If you wnat, you will write me about you.

Thanks for your time!!

                                  
                                                                                              Greetings!!!
                                        

1 comentario:

  1. Hey, your blog looks super-fantastic (with that abstract painting on the background..). Thank you for your introduction, I enjoyed it.

    Just a couple of corrections before jumping to the following blog:

    * note = "billete" // marks, grades = notas
    * "My story was about"
    * a girl who discoverS
    * "poesía" = poetry

    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar