Entradas populares

miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

       Practice Essay

That way, they get money to pay anything during their life, like the rent or their clothes. Moreover, with the job, the student is introduced in the world of work. They learn be polite with the clients. But the most important thing is the money.

To add information, this is my case. My parents havent't got any money to pay my student life. For this reason, the past summer I found a job. I have been working and I got some money. Nowadays, my parents don't pay my rent and anything to me.

To sumarize, I want to say that not having money is a problem if you are studying and you have to pay something, but you can find a job. It will be better for you in some aspects of your life.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario