Entradas populares

miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

Opinion paragraph

Hannah Montanah

Something I really like but I think that most people don't like is the famous icon Hannah Montanah. When I was young I saw all the series and I admired her much.

On one hand, I like the TV serie because the main actres has one secret life. The name of the girl is Miley Cyrus but her famous name is Hannah Montanah. Miley Cyrus has brown hair but Hannah has white hair. Also, Miley has a horse in the serie that call Blue Jeans. Hannah is a famous singer and is an icon of girls.

On the other hand, I like the film, called as the singer. In this film all people discover that Hannah is really Miley.

To conclude, I have many posters and the CD's music with the songs from the serie and film. She is my children idol.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario