Entradas populares

miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

My past summer

The past summer was the best to me because is one of the best period of my life. In this period I lives emotional experiences.

On ona hand, I spent holidays in my hause of the beach in Islas Menores, were is located in the Mar Menor. In this place, I usually go fishing with my brother and more friends. Also we usually had dinner on the beach. Specially I like so much play bicycle around some open spaces. Other thing that I like so much are the fresh water, and walk over the sand. Most important that my past summer was my job. I started work in a service station. I really loved my job. Now I have economic independence.

On the other hand, the past summer I gone in Nerpio. Is located in Albacete in Castilla La-Mancha. I really love this place bcause I am camping type. All holidays summer I go with my family to the camping of Nerpio. In this place you can see terrific view. The camping have swimming areas with a children space, also you can play canoe in the lake that is located in the middle of the place.


At least but not the list, I want to talk you about the prices. I'ts so cheaper go to this place and I recomended that if you can, you could visit Nerpio.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario